From Highway 11, take the Matsqui Village Exit. Go north on Riverside Street and watch for park entrance signs. There are several access points to the trail along the length of the park. Main park entrance is under the south end of the Mission Bridge.
* Lies along the Fraser River in Abbotsford
* Contains 14 kilometres of the Trans-Canada Trail
* Multiuse - pedestrians, equestrians and cyclists
* Olund to Glenmore Road - 3.5 km
* Glenmore Road to the Mission Bridge - 3.5 km
* Mission Bridge to Kelleher St. - 2.0 km
* Kelleher to Beharrell - 2.2 km
* Beharrell to Page Rd. - 2.5 km
This entry does not have any waypoints available for it.