Hicks Lake Loop
Relaxing loop trail that takes you to a sandy beach half way through.
||6.0 km (return)
||Linear - Return
Exit 135, (Agassiz-Harrison)...continue onto Harrison Hotsprings turning right on Lillooet Ave, follow the signs to Hicks Lake, parking at the boat launch area, continue through the yellow gates and ta da... a trail that seems like a road at first. When you get to the lonely outhouse, look to the right and go down a trail that takes you to a nice sandy beach...swim for a while then continue on the loop.
An easy, flat trail around the shore of Hicks Lake in Sasquach Provincial Park.
* Start at main beach /picnic area
* Walk across sandy beach, enter trail at south end and cross small bridge over outlet creek
* Follow trail - leads along edge of lake, eventually across a few other smaller beaches
* Leads along behind one of the lake's car campsites
* 1/4 around the lake, leads across another beach - likely for the campsite. Amphitheatre nearby.
* Leads across a small boardwalk or two then up and over a hill - only elv gain on the hike
* Connects with service road at halfway point
* Reaches access trail to small beach on far end of lake - has a floating dock there in the summer
* Trail continues around the rest of the lake, following the access road - past the group campsite, etc. Reaches a large yellow gate at the main day-use parking lot. There are a few creeks that flood over the road occasionally, some may be difficult to cross depending on the season.
||10U 593982 5467097
|Day-use picnic area and main beach
||10U 593909 5466956
|Bridge over outlet creek
||10U 593874 5466925
||10U 593894 5466616
||10U 594081 5465924
|Trail connects with service road
||10U 594419 5465333
|Service road junction
||10U 595071 5465931
|Group campsite access road
||10U 594753 5466761
|Service road gate
||10U 593981 5467150