DescriptionA lightweight, compact, two-person, four-season tent. The Fury commingles two bloodlines –- the field-proven sturdiness of Moss Tent’s balance of compression with tension, together with MSR’s ability to trim every excess gram. The main tent features three poles, providing a lot of stiffness and strength for the tent’s weight. A separate hooped pole maximizes room in the vestibule.
Colour-coded poles and continuous pole sleeves allow easy set-up. A large zippered rear window works with the single door to provide maximum ventilation in fair weather.
The generously sized compression-sack tent bag makes packing easy –- pile the tent on the built-in tarp, then roll it into the attached bag. The tarp can also be used around camp.
* Floor is made of 70-denier nylon taffeta with an extra-high, 210-thread count for strength, and polyurethane coated for waterproofness to 10,000mm.
* Fly is made of 75-denier ripstop polyester, polyurethane coated for waterproofness to1500mm.
* Canopy is made of 40-denier 238-thread count ripstop nylon, calendered on one side.
* Frame is made of 7001-T6 aluminum.
* Inside dimensions (main tent, excluding vestibule): length 2.3m, width 1.5m at front, 1.2m at end.
* Floor area is 3.3 sq. m, vestibule area is 0.8 sq. m.
* Minimum weight is 3kg, packaged weight is 3.4kg
* Packed size is 15 x 40cm.
* Zipper flaps, zipper pulls, and guylines are reflective for easy use at night.
* Sewn in China, fabric from Taiwan, frame from South Korea.